No other speaker company packs more "real" features into their loudspeakers. We avoid all the gimmicks and deliver pure high-fidelity performance. Take a look at the following features that result in one of the best performing In-Wall/ In-Ceiling loudspeaker product lines available...at any price!
Driver & Tweeter Details
Cross-Over Details - High-Tech Innovation
hardware that create the most rigid installation possible.
All Ambienti Speakers are internally wired using Atmos Air speaker cable. Our extensive laboratory testing revealed this cable enhanced the dynamic accuracy of the speakers when compared to many other cables. See our "Atmos-Air" page on this site for more details.
Specifications & Dimensions:
• In-Wall two way loudspeaker with 6.5" Vectran Driver.
• Pivoting soft dome tweeter produced with Teteron.
• Power handling: 50/120 Watts
• Frequency Response: 42Hz -21KHz
• Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1M
• Impedance: 6 ohms
• Contour Switches for mid and low frequency room adjustment.
• Includes Fine Mesh Grill in white and masking kit for re-painting.
• Full perimeter Clamp mounting system for rigid and convenient installation.
• Overall dimensions: 9.05" W x 12.7" H
• Cut-out dimensions: 8" W x 11.75" H x 3.25" D
Additional Features Include:
• Butyl rubber surrounds offer performance and durability
• Ribbed Baffles on In-Wall models
• Polly switch overdrive protection
• IR Knockouts on In-Wall products
Technology & Design
Unique Driver Design
All Ambienti Series Loudspeakers feature Angstrom's extraordinary driver technology utilizing Vectran, the latest liquid crystal polymer material used by NASA. Our thermo plastic dust cap extends the low end frequency response and increases control of the woofer.
High-Performance Crossover Design
Angstrom's top quality crossover design with glass epoxy boards and poly capacitors delivers award winning sonic performance. Like all Angstrom Loudspeakers, the Ambienti Loudspeakers are internally wired with Atmos-Air Cable from Germany (see below)
Soft Dome Pivoting Tweeters
All Ambienti loudspeakers feature pivoting soft dome tweeters for optimum high frequency performance. Soft Dome tweeters help produce a smoother, less harsh output than many other In-Wall tweeter designs.
Internally wired with Atmos-Air Loudpeaker Cable
No other In-Wall loudspeaker product uses such a high grade loudspeaker cable, ensuring optimal signal transfer. We use Atmos-Air, a unique high quality speaker cable from Gemany.
Ambienti Loudspeakers include contour switches that adjust +/- 3db to compensate for loudspeaker positions and room characteristics.
Mounting & Assembly Hardware
Ambienti In-Wall Loudspeakers feature a full perimeter clamp mounting system which integrates the speaker into the wall, reduces any loudspeaker resonance and residual vibration. Accessories include paint-able mesh grills, dampening pads and a grill removal tool.
Additional Features Include:
- Butyl rubber surrounds offer performance and durability.
- Ribbed Baffles on In-Wall models
- Polly switch overdrive protection
- IR Knockouts on In-Wall products
We believe that service is what separates Gibson's from everywhere else as we offer you professional expert advice backed by only the area's best service to follow. We pride ourselves in the services we provide all of our customers.
We'll never leave you with unanswered questions, and don't forget that we'll always "Treat You Like Family"!